Guide to Restorative Programs
Members: $45 | Non-members: $90
Implement Restorative Nursing Programs with Confidence
The risk for ADL decline in long-term care residents is a serious issue that often leads to falls, pressure ulcers, weight loss, depression, and other negative outcomes. To ensure quality outcomes and to comply with federal regulation, nursing facilities must have a comprehensive and effective restorative program that encourages each resident’s highest level of function. However, many facilities struggle to implement and manage any consistent restorative program. AAPACN’s Guide to a Successful Restorative Program will provide the knowledge and tools you need to start and maintain an effective restorative program in your facility with ease and confidence.
Use the Guide to Successful Restorative Programs to:
- Identify and overcome barriers to effective restorative programming in your facility
- Select appropriate candidates for restorative programming
- Recruit available resources in your facility, such as a program lead, activities director, and more
- Write restorative programs with measurable goals
- Analyze resident performance for effective periodic evaluations
The Guide to Successful Restorative Programs includes:
- Interactive PDF manual
- Tools and algorithms to help you initiate your program
- Comprehensive examples of restorative goals, interventions, evaluations, and care planning to adapt to paper or electronic software
- Additional resources to help you create the best restorative program and maintain it successfully in your facility
Download a FREE preview of the guide.