Frontline Heroes in Post-Acute Care Scholarship
CNA to RN, BSN, or Higher Scholarship
The Frontline Heroes in Post-Acute Care Scholarship awards $4,000 to a CNA currently working in post-acute care and endeavoring to obtain an RN, BSN, or higher degree from an accredited nursing school. The AAPACN Education Foundation will honor the winner of the scholarship at the AAPACN Annual Conference. The Frontline Heroes in Post-Acute Care Scholarship is full supported by the generosity of Broad River Rehab.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be a CNA currently working in post-acute care.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be a resident of the United States.
- Applications for the 2022 scholarship are now closed.
- Applicant may not be a previous winner of the Sparking the Future of Healthcare Scholarship.
- The recipient of this scholarship will receive a $4,000 scholarship, which will be paid directly to the school to which the recipient is enrolled or planning to enroll to cover education expenses.
- The recipient of this scholarship receive a complimentary registration to the AAPACN Annual Conference.
- Share more about yourself! This is your chance to showcase your experience, passion, and dreams, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include a recommendation from your director of nursing services, facility administrator, or similar supervisor(s) by sending them a link to the recommendation form.