Frontline Heroes in Post-Acute Care Scholarship
CNA to RN, BSN, or Higher Scholarship
The Frontline Heroes in Post-Acute Care Scholarship, funded by Broad River Rehab, awards $4,000 to a CNA currently working in post-acute care and endeavoring to obtain an RN, BSN, or higher degree from an accredited nursing school. The AAPACN Education Foundation will honor the winner of the scholarship at the AAPACN Annual Conference.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be a CNA currently working in post-acute care.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be a resident of the United States.
- Applicant may not be a previous winner of this scholarship.
- Applications for the 2024 scholarship will open Oct. 2, 2023.
- The recipient of this scholarship will receive a $4,000 scholarship, which will be paid directly to the school to which the recipient is enrolled or planning to enroll to cover education expenses.
- The recipient of this scholarship receive a complimentary registration to the AAPACN 2024 Conference.
- Share more about yourself! This is your chance to showcase your experience, passion, and dreams, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include a recommendation from your director of nursing services, facility administrator, or similar supervisor(s) by sending them a link to the recommendation form.