Advancing Nurse Leadership in Post-Acute Care Scholarship
RN to BSN or Higher Scholarship
The Advancing Nurse Leadership in Post-Acute Care Scholarship awards $5,000 to an RN currently working in post-acute care and endeavoring to obtain a BSN or higher degree from an accredited nursing school. The AAPACN Education Foundation will honor the winner of the Advancing Nurse Leadership in Post-Acute Care Scholarship at the AAPACN Annual Conference.
- The recipient of the scholarship must be an RN currently working in post-acute care.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be a resident of the United States.
- Applications for the 2022 scholarship are now closed.
- Applicant may not be a prior winner of the Cheryl M. Thomas Scholarship.
- The recipient of thescholarship will receive a $5,000 scholarship, which will be paid directly to the nursing school to which the recipient is enrolled or planning to enroll to cover education expenses.
- The recipient of this scholarship will receive a complimentary registration to the AAPACN Annual Conference.
- Share more about yourself! This is your chance to showcase your experience, passion, and dreams, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include a recommendation from your director of nursing services, facility administrator, or similar supervisor(s) by sending them a link to the recommendation form.