AAPACN Education Foundation
The AAPACN Education Foundation positively impacts the lives of 1.4 million people living in nursing homes by providing education scholarships as well as research grants for nurses committed to improving the quality of life and care for long-term care residents.
Sending post-acute care nurses back to school will help build the workforce and support the prosperity of the profession. You can make a difference! Every donation funds scholarships that enable these nurse heroes to continue to grow in a career they love. Help the AAPACN Education Foundation raise $25,000 to send even more PAC heroes back to school. For every dollar raised during this campaign, AAPACN will donate matching funds up to $25,000.
Nursing Scholarships: How We Help
Thousands of dedicated women and men working in post-acute care dream of the chance to learn more, do more, be more. By funding nursing scholarships and research grants, the Foundation helps to make some of those dreams a reality for these committed healthcare professionals.
- Academic scholarships – The Foundation awards scholarships to students with an interest in post-acute care and who are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree. Applications for the following scholarships will open in fall 2021:
- Cheryl M. Thomas Scholarship – $5,000 RN scholarship to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree nursing degree
- Elevating Healthcare Scholarship – $3,000 RN scholarship to obtain a BSN
- Lighting the Way for Nursing Scholarship – $5,000 LPN/LVN scholarship to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree
- Sparking the Future in Healthcare Scholarship – $4,000 CNA scholarship to obtain an RN, BSN, or higher nursing degree
- Research grants – The Foundation accepts proposals for academic nursing research.