AAPACN Education Foundation
The AAPACN Education Foundation positively impacts the lives of 1.4 million people living in nursing homes by providing education scholarships as well as research grants for nurses committed to improving the quality of life and care for long-term care residents.
By supporting nursing education, you will help build the workforce and ensure the prosperity of the profession for years to come. You can make a difference! 100% of every donation helps fund scholarships that enable these nurses to continue to grow in a career they love. Help the AAPACN Education Foundation raise $25,000 to help even more PAC nurses further their education.
Nursing Scholarships: How We Help
Thousands of dedicated women and men working in post-acute care dream of the chance to learn more, do more, be more. By funding nursing scholarships and research grants, the Foundation helps to make some of those dreams a reality for these committed healthcare professionals. Meet the 2023 scholarship recipients.
Nominations and applications for the 2024 Scholarships will open in the fall of 2023.
- Academic scholarships – The Foundation awards scholarships to students with an interest in post-acute care and who are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree.
- Advancing Nurse Leadership in Post-Acute Care Scholarship – $5,000 RN scholarship to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree nursing degree
- Elevating Post-Acute Care Nursing Scholarship – $3,000 RN scholarship to obtain a BSN
- Lighting the Way for Post-Acute Care Nursing Scholarship – $5,000 LPN/LVN scholarship to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree
- Frontline Heroes in Post-Acute Care Scholarship – $4,000 CNA scholarship to obtain an RN, BSN, or higher nursing degree
- Research grants – The Foundation accepts proposals for academic nursing research.