Our members are the heart of the American Association of Post-Acute Care Nursing (AAPACN) – and the foundation of the post-acute care field. Together, we are 15,000 RNs, LPNs/LVNs, administrators, therapists, and other interdisciplinary team members who confidently lead the delivery of quality care in skilled nursing facilities.
Whether you’re new to post-acute care (PAC) or a veteran of the field, you’ll benefit from an AAPACN membership that provides exceptional education, a vibrant member community, practical and compelling content, and essential tools that empower and inspire.
91% of members said they would recommend AAPACN to a colleague or friend.
- Stay current on post-acute news and discover what you need to know to stay ahead
- Browse expert-written articles on topics that impact your everyday work
- Access updated government source documents and manuals
- Download free-to-member tools created by AAPACN nurse experts
- Discover peer-shared resources on the AAPACN member community
- Register for the next complimentary live webinar for quick learning and CEs
- Listen to a podcast during your commute or while at lunch
- Strengthen your core competencies by becoming a QAPI Certified Professional (QCP)
- Showcase your leadership skills by achieving the DNS-CT certification
- Earn the standard-setting certification for NACS, the RAC-CT
- Use our on-demand webinars to get up to speed and earn CE credit
- Find practical tools, guides, and resources for better facility efficiency and management
- Save your seat at the AAPACN Conference
- Access the members-only community for easy networking with peers
- Get involved and meet other members by volunteering for a committee or to be a mentor
- Tackle a tough issue by running the scenario by peers
- Bolster your connections by searching the AAPACN member directory
- Complete your profile to stand out amongst the crowd and showcase your experience
- Establish consistency by training licensed staff with our in-service tool kits
- Set expectations and define roles with non-licensed staff in-service tool kits
- Help a new DNS excel from the get-go with DNS Fundamentals
- Include MDS Essentials in your new NAC orientation
- Explore AAPACN's other on-demand education opportunities including ICD-10, PDPM, and restorative programs
Choose the AAPACN Membership That’s Right for You
Access all the benefits of membership for just $136 a year.
Provide membership access to your team of 10+ individuals or 5+ facilities.
Kick-start your PAC career with a student membership for just $50 a year.
Still not sure? Give AAPACN a try with a FREE 30-day trial access.