AAPACN Career Resources
The AAPACN Career Resources page is your one-stop shop for post-acute care nursing career and talent management resources. Whether you’re a healthcare professional navigating your career journey or an HR leader seeking to recruit top talent, the Career Center’s extensive job board offers resources for individual and organizational success.
For Job Seekers
Find your next career opportunity and post your resume for free. Then check out all the additional career resources listed below.
Post your open positions to reach thousands of experienced nurses and IDT staff.
Resources for Job Seekers and Employers
Many of AAPACN’s most popular career tools and resources are available to members only. If you are a member, please log in to access these benefits. If you are not a member, join now or sign up for a free 30-day trial access.
- Career Opportunities in LTPAC
- Interview Tool Template – members only tool
- Hiring for Character and Talent: 4 Tips for Interviewing
- The Art of Interviewing Potential Candidates for Employment with Sherry Thomas – free podcast episode
- NAC Job Description – member only tool
- A Career in MDS
- Infection Preventionist Job Description – member only tool
- Nursing Department Career Map from AADNS – member only tool
- DNS Body of Knowledge – summary of domains and tasks
- Education and certification programs
Does your resume stand out from the crowd? Find resume tips and tricks to make sure it does.
Everything you need to know to prepare and ace that interview!
Learn how to build your reputation, get promoted, and move your career in the direction you want!
Navigate the Digital World
Make sure your social media presence and digital communication style are working to your advantage.