Lighting the Way for Post-Acute Care Scholarship
LPN/LVN to BSN or Higher Scholarship
The Lighting the Way for Post-Acute Care Scholarship awards $5,000 to an LPN/LVN currently working in post-acute or long-term care and endeavoring to obtain a BSN or higher degree from an accredited nursing school. The AAPACN Education Foundation will honor the winner of the Lighting the Way For Nursing Post-Acute Care at the AAPACN Annual Conference.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be an LPN/LVN currently working in post-acute care.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be a resident of the United States.
- Applicant may not be a previous winner of this scholarship.
- The application for the 2024 scholarship is closed. The 2025 scholarships will open in October 2024.
- The recipient of this scholarship will receive a $5,000 scholarship, which will be paid directly to the nursing school to which the recipient is enrolled or planning to enroll to cover education expenses.
- The recipient of this scholarship receive a complimentary registration to the AAPACN 2024 Conference.
- Share more about yourself! This is your chance to showcase your experience, passion, and dreams, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- Complete the form below in its entirety. Note that the form does not save. You must complete the application during one session.
- Include a recommendation from your director of nursing services, facility administrator, or similar supervisor(s) by sending them a link to the recommendation form.