How We Help
Thousands of dedicated women and men working in long-term and post-acute care dream of the chance to learn more, do more, be more. By funding nursing scholarships and research grants, the Foundation helps to make some of those dreams a reality for these committed healthcare professionals. Learn more about how we help.
- Academic scholarships – The Foundation awards scholarships to students with an interest in long-term care and who are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree. Applications are now closed. Winners will be notified in February 2020.
- Cheryl M. Thomas Scholarship – $5,000 RN scholarship to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree nursing degree
- Elevating Healthcare Scholarship – $3,000 RN scholarship to obtain a BSN
- Lighting the Way for Nursing Scholarship – $5,000 LPN/LVN scholarship to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree
- Sparking the Future in Healthcare Scholarship – $4,000 CNA scholarship to obtain an RN, BSN, or higher nursing degree
- Research grants – The Foundation accepts proposals for academic nursing research.