AAPACN 2020 Virtual Conference
Each year, the American Association of Post-Acute Care Nursing (AAPACN), the parent association of AANAC and AADNS, hosts the most anticipated educational conference in the field of long-term and post-acute care nursing with more than 1,200 LTPAC professionals from around the country. The AAPACN Conference brings together leaders in the RAI process, reimbursement, and nurse leadership for two days of learning and connecting.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, the AAPACN 2020 Conference is now planned for June 3-5, 2020, as a virtual event in order to provide the best educational opportunity for members while minimizing any health risk to attendees and their resident communities. Although the format of this year’s conference has changed, the expert-developed educational content will remain the same as will the opportunity to connect with others professionals through the virtual conference and app.
Here’s what else you need to know about the virtual conference:
- If you have already registered for the conference, then you’re all set! We’ll send an updated schedule and details about accessing the conference closer to the conference date.
- The virtual conference will follow a similar daily schedule as was planned for the in-person event. The plenary sessions may be scheduled for later in the day to be more convenient for all time zones.
- Most speakers will be available for live Q&A during their sessions.
- The virtual conference will provide more than 30 CE credits. During the conference, you will receive instructions on how to submit your CE information.
- The conference will include a virtual exhibit hall where you’ll have plenty of opportunities to chat online with the conference exhibitors and sponsors.
- You’ll receive a recording of all sessions after the conference. Unlike an in-person event, with the recording, you’ll have access to every breakout session.
Have other questions? Visit the FAQ page.