AAPACN 2020 Conference Update
March 25, 2020 – AAPACN 2020 Conference Update
The AAPACN 2020 Conference is now planned for June 3-5, 2020, as a virtual event. After careful consideration, AAPACN believes that hosting a virtual conference in the summer will provide the best educational opportunity for members while minimizing any health risk to attendees and their resident communities. Learn more.
- QCP PRECONFERENCE WORKSHOP
The QCP Preconference Workshop will not be reschedule or provided virtual. If you were registered for this preconference workshop, AAPACN will contact you to discuss your options.
The following preconference programs will proceed virtually with live instruction on their originally scheduled dates. Registration has re-opened for the following two workshops.
- ICD-10 CM CODING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM FOR SNFS + ICD-10-CM FOR PDPM – Register Now
Taught by Carol Maher, RN-BC, RAC-MTA, RAC-MT, CPC, Hansen Hunter & Co.
- Tuesday, April 14 – 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, April 15 – 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM ET
- RAC-CT® RECERTIFICATION WORKSHOP – Register Now
Taught by Jane Belt, MS, RN, RAC-MT, RAC-MTA, QCP, AAPACN
- Tuesday, April 14 – 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, April 15 – 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
Additional information on these workshops:
- If you are registered for these workshops, you’ll receive more information via email next week.
- In addition to the live virtual access, you will receive a recording of the workshop at its completion.
- Both the live virtual workshops and the recorded workshops will be eligible for the same CE credits as the live, in-person workshop — 7.5 hours for each workshop.
- If you are registered for these workshops only and not the full conference, then we suggest that you cancel your flight and hotel reservations at this time.
- You do not need to call our office to have your registration transferred to the live virtual workshop.