AAPACN Reprint Permission Policy and Procedure
Because the value of an AAPACN membership extends beyond articles and resources, we recommend that you encourage all members of your IDT to consider joining AAPACN; however, we understand that from time to time you may need to share only one resource with others on your team or in your facility.
AAPACN grants reprint permission on a case-by-case basis within the following guidelines:
- The material cannot be altered in any way, including the removal of the copyright or logo or the addition of another logo or branding identification.
- The material cannot be sold or included in any product or publication for sale or profit.
- The material may only be reproduced and distributed to staff within your facility or corporation.
- Reprint permission is not transferable to another individual or organization.
Permission Request Instructions
- If you are an AAPACN member wishing to print one copy of a resource for your own use, you do not need to submit this form.
- To request permission to provide a resource to others in your facility, please complete the form below.
- If you are an AAPACN member, be sure to use the email associated with your AAPACN membership.
- Upon submission, your request will be reviewed by AAPACN. You will be notified within two business days of the status of your request.
- If your organization has an Organizational Membership and you are requesting to print 10 or more copies of a resource, please email your membership contact.
Please note, you may only request one resource per form. Also, if you are unable to view the form below, please follow this article’s instructions.
If you have general questions about the AAPACN permission policy, please use the form below to contact us.