In the second episode of this two-part series, AAPACN Chair-elect, Jill Snow, MBA, BSN, RN-BC, CHC, and AAPACN Immediate Past-chair, Stephanie Kessler, CPC, join AAPACN Vice President of Curriculum Development, Amy Stewart, MSN, RN, DNS-MT, QCP-MT, RAC-MT, in a discussion about three of the top challenges facing LTPAC nurse professionals – documentation, nurse burnout and well-being, and infection control processes.
Following are the resources mentioned in this podcast episode:
- COVID-19 resource page
- Documentation Toolkit for Nurse Leaders
- Documentation Post COVID-19 Webinar
- Communication in a Crisis podcast episode
- COVID-19 nurse impact research survey
- Share feed back with the AAPACN Board of Directors at [email protected]