AAPACN Resources for PDPM Success
PDPM is here! Let AAPACN resources for PDPM success help you and your facility to continue to thrive under PDPM. Through AADNS and AANAC, AAPACN is supporting the dedicated nurses and long-term care professionals that will be responsible for maximizing efficiencies and reimbursement without compromising on patient outcomes.
Joining AANAC and AADNS provides members with unlimited access to PDPM resources, education, and training opportunities. From webinars to virtual workshop deep-dives, we are ensuring that members have what they need to feel confident through this transition.
Top PDPM Resources for NACs
- PDPM Game Plane – buy now!
- Patient-Driven Payment Model: Intensive Virtual Workshop
- Webinar: The Draft Technical Specifications Provides a Sneak Peek into the PDPM
- Pathway to PDPM Readiness Tool
- PDPM and Section K – Three Processes to Shore Up Now
- Section GG’s Role in PDPM: The Basics
- PDPM At-a-Glance Tool
Top PDPM Resources for DONs
- Webinar: PDPM is Coming – How the DNS Can Lead the Change
- New Payment Models for Therapy Contracts
- NACs Under PDPM: What Should They Do With Their “Free” Time?
- PDPM Prep and Skilled Nursing: Secure Skilled Coverage Starting Day One
- CMS Warns Against Payment-Driven Therapy Under PDPM
- PDPM Admission Checklist Tool
Complimentary Downloads – PDPM At-A-Glance Tool and Pathway to PDPM Readiness Tool
Download these two great PDPM resources to help understand an overview of how the payment model works and prepare for implementation.