AAPACN Integrity Award
The Integrity Award is presented to a member whose actions and behaviors display the highest level of leadership and ethics in their work in post-acute care. The successful candidate will exhibit a firm adherence to a code of values and a history of modeling exemplary behavior to staff and/or peers.er work. The winner of this award will showcase the highest level of leadership and ethics, as well as maintain a proven track record of doing what’s right for the facility, the residents, and the future of long-term care.
AAPACN is proud to celebrate the work of long-term and post-acute care professionals who embody the vision and values of AAPACN. The winner of the AAPACN Integrity Award will be honored during the AAPACN 2022 Conference, April 12-14, 2022, in Las Vegas.
- Must be a current AAPACN member in good standing.
- May not have won this award in 2021.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must submit completed application and letters of recommendation by 11:59 pm MT on Dec. 17, 2021. Applications are closed.
- The recipient of this award will receive a complimentary registration and travel stipend to the AAPACN 2022 Conference.
- Share more about the candidate using the essay-format questions below. This is your chance to showcase the candidate’s good work, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- We encourage the submission of letters of recommendations, particularly for those submitting their own nominations. Please include them below.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include name and facility in the requested fields, but please omit from the other questions, as the application will be made anonymous. Please use “the candidate” and “at our facility” when describing the candidate and their work.