AAPACN Inspiration Award
The Inspiration Award is presented to a member who is a leader or aspiring leader and first-time conference attendee. The successful candidate will explain how they foster the success of others or why they aspire to be a leader who fosters the success of their peers or staff within the facility or the post-acute care field.
AAPACN is proud to celebrate the work of long-term and post-acute care professionals who embody the vision and values of AAPACN. The winner of the AAPACN Inspiration Award will be honored during the AAPACN 2022 Conference, April 12-14, 2022, in Las Vegas.
- Must must be a first-time conference attendee.
- Must be a current AAPACN member in good standing.
- May not have won this award in 2021.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must submit completed application and letters of recommendation by 11:59 pm MT on Dec. 17, 2021. Applications are closed.
- The recipient of this award will receive a complimentary registration and travel stipend to the AAPACN 2022 Conference.
- Share more about the candidate using the essay-format questions below. This is your chance to showcase the candidate’s good work, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- We encourage the submission of letters of recommendations, particularly for those submitting their own nominations. Please include them below.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include name and facility in the requested fields, but please omit from the other questions, as the application will be made anonymous. Please use “the candidate” and “at our facility” when describing the candidate and their work.