Nurses Week 2021
Join AAPACN in celebrating post-acute care nurses during Nurses Week this year, May 6 – 12, 2021. Let the nurses in your facility, family, and life know how much you appreciate them and let them know that Together, we are UNSTOPPABLE!
Ideas to Celebrate and Acknowledge Nurses:
We have a growing list of ways you can celebrate and acknowledge nurses’ unstoppable determination and care. Get started by filling out the form below, we will send an e-card on your behalf wishing the recipient of your choice Happy Nurses Week.
In addition, you can —
- Download a free screensaver: Hanging Stars, Super Heroes, Flowers, or Unstoppable. When the image opens, right click and ‘save as’ to your desktop. You can then select the image as your desktop background.
- Print a Happy Nurses Week card to send or share to show your appreciation.
- Take charge of your well-being and wellness! Find resources for you, and take the Wellness Wednesday Challenge.
- Visit restaurants and shop retailers offering discounts to nurses: Mrs. Fields Cookies, IHOP, Outback Steakhouse, L.L. Bean, Reebok, Vera Bradley, Ring.com, Samsung.com, and BJ’s Wholesale.
- Kudos! Let others know you appreciate them, leave a message of support and gratitude on our Kudoboard. Leave a note and invite others to join the Kudoboard and post their own notes of thanks and support. Click on the center icon right above UNSTOPPABLE on the board to invite others.
- Download the new National Academy of Medicine report, The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Health Equity, available May 11.
Check back frequently, as we’ll be sharing additional ways to celebrate Nurses Week, May 6 – 12, 2021.
Let us know who you want to celebrate, and we will send an e-card on your behalf.