Join the AAPACN DNS – Expert Advisory Panel
AAPACN is seeking nurse leaders who want to empower their colleagues and support their success by joining the Director of Nursing Services – Expert Advisory Panel (DNS-EAP).
This prestigious panel inspires the creation of professional development offerings and services designed to optimize SNF operations and further the expertise of directors of nursing services and other nurse leaders. By joining this panel, members have the opportunity to give back to their profession, share their knowledge, and ensure a stronger future for the nursing field and resident care.
DNS-EAP members will:
- Share your knowledge, experiences, and expertise to advance the AAPACN mission and help each member be successful in their role.
- Serve as a representative of an association with over 15,000 members strong.
DNS-EAP members must:
- Be an AAPACN member in good standing.
- Possess expert level knowledge of skilled nursing facilities.
- Want to empower AAPACN members and can commit to two-eight hours of service per month.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in becoming a part of this prestigious group, please submit your resume and a letter of intent using the form below by May 31, 2021.