Lighting the Way for Nursing Scholarship
The Lighting the Way for Nursing Scholarship awards $5,000 to an LPN/LVN currently working in post-acute or long-term care and endeavoring to obtain a BSN or higher degree from an accredited nursing school. The AAPACN Education Foundation will honor the winner of the Lighting the Way For Nursing Scholarship at the AAPACN 2021 Conference, which will be held as a virtual event, April 14-15 and April 21-22, 2021.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be an LPN/LVN currently working in post-acute care.
- The recipient of this scholarship must be a resident of the United States.
- Submit your application by 11:59 pm MT on Dec. 18, 2020.
- The recipient of this scholarship will receive a $5,000 scholarship, which will be paid directly to the nursing school to which the recipient is enrolled or planning to enroll to cover education expenses.
- The recipient of this scholarship receive a complimentary registration to the AAPACN 2021 Conference, held as a virtual event in April.
- Share more about yourself! This is your chance to showcase your experience, passion, and dreams, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Attach two letters of reference. We recommend one from your DON and one from your facility administrator or similar supervisor(s).