- One thing that will never get a BOO! – an accurate MDS
- Something that should never get spider webs – RAI User’s Manual
- The best decorations for your credentials that you can hang two years in a row without any extra work – RAC-CT
- The sweetest treat – a resident’s smile
- The best things to put in your MDS cauldron – AANAC’s tools, webinars, and articles
- Where’s the party at? – AANAConnect, 15,000 LTC nurses and growing
- Facility reimbursement may seem like magic, but it’s really – knowledge and assessment skills
- Survey won’t come back to haunt you if you have – a plan
- When you’re carving out a career path – look for a mentor, boost your knowledge with education, and look on AANACareer for the best jobs in LTC
- Sometimes regulations go to the graveyard – and that’s a good thing!
- Getting lost in a corn field of quality measures isn’t fun – You need a guide!
- Words that are more powerful than a spell – “Thank you. I appreciate you!”
- Hidden candy you may not know about – Member Discount Programs
- Some residents like chocolate, others like gummies – that’s honoring resident preference
- Why win best costume, when you could win – NAC of the Year?
Bonus: Not all superheroes wear capes and run around with a pillowcase on Halloween – some wear scrubs and run around with a stethoscope, BIMS interview forms, and a clipboard!
AANAC has lots of treats coming in early November for our members! Keep your eyes peeled on your email and our social media channels for updates!