AAPACN 2020 Virtual Conference – New Dates and New Format!
The AAPACN 2020 Conference is now planned for June 3-5, 2020, as a virtual event. After careful consideration, AAPACN believes that hosting a virtual conference in the summer will provide the best educational opportunity for members while minimizing any health risk to attendees and their resident communities.
While the date and format has changed, the expert-developed educational content will remain the same. Additionally, all attendees will receive recordings of all sessions. With the additional opportunity to attend all sessions of the virtual conference, the virtual conference will provide 25 additional CE credits for a total of 36.75 CEs.
Here’s what else you need to know about the virtual conference:
- If you have already registered for the conference, then you’re all set! We’ll send an updated schedule and details about accessing the conference closer to the conference date.
- The virtual conference will follow a similar daily schedule as was planned for the in-person event. The plenary sessions may be scheduled for later in the day to be more convenient for all time zones.
- Most speakers will be available for live Q&A during their sessions.
- The virtual conference will provide 36.75 CE credits — 25 more than were offered with the in-person event. During the conference, you will receive instructions on how to submit your CE information.
- The conference will include a virtual exhibit hall where you’ll have plenty of opportunities to chat online with the conference exhibitors and sponsors.
- You’ll receive a recording of all sessions after the conference. Unlike an in-person event, with the recording, you’ll have access to every breakout session.
Additional information if you are registered already:
- You should cancel your Omni Hotel reservation at this time. You’ll receive a full refund when canceling at least 72 hours prior to reservation date.
- You should cancel your airline reservation at this time. Most major airlines are providing refunds and waiving change fees.
Have other questions? Visit the FAQ page.
Registration for the virtual conference will re-open soon!