AAPACN Inspiration Award
The Inspiration Award recognizes a professional in long-term care who has acted in an inspiring way or aspires to be a leader within his/her facility and long-term care community. The winner of this award will embody a spirit of inspiration that touches the lives of long-term care residents, coworkers, and the profession. As a first-time conference attendee, this winner would greatly benefit from attending the AAPACN 2021 Conference.
AAPACN is proud to celebrate the work of long-term and post-acute care professionals who embody the vision and values of AAPACN. The winner of the AAPACN Inspiration Award will be honored during the AAPACN 2021 Conference – A Virtual Event, April 14-15 and 20-21, 2021.
Nominate yourself or a deserving colleague today!
- Must must be a first-time conference attendee.
- Must be a current AANAC or AADNS member in good standing.
- May not have won this award in 2020.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must submit completed application and letters of recommendation by 11:59 pm MT on Dec. 18, 2020.
- The recipient of this award will receive a complimentary registration to the AAPACN 2021 Conference – A Virtual Event.
- Share more about the applicant using the essay-format questions below. This is your chance to showcase the applicant’s good work, so please provide as much detail as possible.
- We encourage the submission of letters of recommendations, particularly for those submitting their own nominations. Please include them below.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include Name and Facility in the requested fields, but please omit from the other questions, as the application will be made anonymous. Please use “the nominee” and “at our facility” when describing the nominee and their work.