Make a Difference – Donate Today
When you donate to the AAPACN Education Foundation, you make a real difference in the lives of LTPAC professionals and residents. Your support ensures he posterity of our profession for years to come.
- Mail your tax deductible donation to: AAPACN Education Foundation, 400 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 600, Denver, CO 80246
- Online donations – Click the Donate Now button below to get started!
Please note that donations are made via the AANAC website. You will be redirected there to login or create an account and then to make your donation.
2020 AAPACN Education Foundation Scholarships
In 2020, the AAPACN Education Foundation will awards four scholarships to students with an interest in long-term care and who are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree. Applications for the 2020 scholarships open in Nov. 1, 2019 to Dec. 15, 2019.
- Cheryl M. Thomas Scholarship – $5,000 RN scholarship to obtain BSN or higher nursing degree nursing degree
- Elevating Healthcare Scholarship – $3,000 RN scholarship to obtain a BSN
- Lighting the Way for Nursing Scholarship – $5,000 LPN/LVN scholarship to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree
- Sparking the Future in Healthcare Scholarship – $4,000 CNA scholarship to obtain an RN, BSN, or higher nursing degree
About the AAPACN Education Foundation
Founded in 2014, the AAPACN Education Foundation is the philanthropic arm of AAPACN, the parent organization of AANAC and AADNS. The AAPACN Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization (tax ID 47-1713648). Our mission is to fund and promote the continued growth and development of nurses. We also support academic evidence-based research to advance the work of the nursing profession.